Monday, April 2, 2012

Pro Life Poem by Brianna Darrow


What Abortion Does

A series of poems by Brianna Darrow



She Is Waiting

By Brianna Darrow



Up in heaven,

In a safe a haven,

A pure young soul is waiting,

She looks up at God and asks,

“When do I get sent down so I can complete your tasks?”

God replies, “Soon, my precious child, my little baby,”

The soul watches her mom to be,

And she smiles with delight,

“I can`t wait to hug her and tell her everything`s going to be all right,

I can`t wait to kiss her goodnight,

I can`t wait to love her every day,

I can`t wait to wipe her tears off her face,

And to tell her of your love and grace,

Oh, I wish I could go now,

And tell my mom how,

Even though her life seems dim,

She will find joy away from sin,”

And the little angel waits.







The Choice

By Brianna Darrow



And finally comes the day,

And she is sent within her mom,

And so far nothing goes wrong,

That little girl hears a voice outside,

And its words make her want to cry,

“It`s your choice,

And don`t worry about the clump of cells,

It has no voice,

It won`t feel the pain as well,

Just do whatever is best for you,”

But that little girl knows what that man wants too,

He wants dough, cash, money, green,

If only her mother could see,

All the man cared about was money,

Not either of them at all,

She was thoroughly appalled,

From up in heaven she had seen,

The dangers of the abortion industry,

And knew it hurt women in many ways,

As well as taking thousands of lives every day,

And she heard, horrified, as her mom said,

“I`ll have an abortion,” she might as well have said, “I want my baby dead,”

And the little girl mourns as a needle finds its way to her as she backs away,

She could feel the pain,

And it lunges forward and her whole body burns as she slowly dies from the saline.



Why?

By Brianna Darrow



And her soul travels back to heaven,

Back to another safe heaven,

And God looks at her with a bit of sadness in his eyes,

And she runs into his arms and cries,

“I wish my mom would have chosen life for me,

Because I knew my destiny,

Was to bring her joy in that life,

To bring her peace among the strife,

To cheer her up on rainy days,

To show her many ways,

Just to smile when life gets tough,

But maybe I was not enough,”

And God whispers gently in her ear,

“Don`t you say that, my dear,

You were enough but your mom was deceived,

And I sent people to tell her the truth, but you see,

They all told me,

To send someone else,

That they could never help,

Though they all could,

They all would,

Have stopped your death,

But they were all bereft,

Of faith in me,

And now she is unable to ever have another baby,”

And the little one cries,

Because her mom believed the lies,

And what would have been would never be.

No comments:

Post a Comment